opening a c$ store

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

opening a c$ store

Postby akbadainruins » Tue Jun 02, 2020 9:28 am

im struggling a bit with deciding prices because ive never been to terms with trade rarities and stuff like that.
id like to know how i need to price according to rarity from omgsc-uncommon and year, though the farthest back is ~2016 so i dont think year is a huge dictator in price.

Image...

...........................ulla
................zy/zys prns
............trade thread

akbadainruins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: opening a c$ store

Postby adheline » Tue Jun 02, 2020 3:08 pm

The 'How much is this pet worth in C$?' Thread! is a great place to start. All down the first page it lists generally accepted C$ values for pets. This post will be the most helpful to you, as it has uncommons values and opinions on how to value commons based on that. The Successful C$ Trades thread mostly pertains to rare pets, but can also be a helpful tool to see what people are actively getting for their pets if you ever get around to selling rares. c:

For the most part, recent omgsc-uncommons don't go for too much C$, so a lot of traders offer deals like '10 pets for 5C$ from such and such group.' C$ prices are subjective, so use those threads as a guideline and set the prices that you want.
▐│
▐│
▐│
▐│
▐│
▐│
▐│

"I had a double bacon cheeseburger at Chili's, and I lost a tooth in it. My tooth!"
🍔ԅ( ͒ ۝ ͒ )- Adam Scott

adheline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: opening a c$ store

Postby akbadainruins » Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:01 pm

adheline wrote:
    The 'How much is this pet worth in C$?' Thread! is a great place to start. All down the first page it lists generally accepted C$ values for pets. This post will be the most helpful to you, as it has uncommons values and opinions on how to value commons based on that. The Successful C$ Trades thread mostly pertains to rare pets, but can also be a helpful tool to see what people are actively getting for their pets if you ever get around to selling rares. c:

For the most part, recent omgsc-uncommons don't go for too much C$, so a lot of traders offer deals like '10 pets for 5C$ from such and such group.' C$ prices are subjective, so use those threads as a guideline and set the prices that you want.

thank you so much, this is really helpful. ill give them a read.

Image...

...........................ulla
................zy/zys prns
............trade thread

akbadainruins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me