QUESTIONS ON GIFTS/ADOPTIONS

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

QUESTIONS ON GIFTS/ADOPTIONS

Postby tokki » Wed May 27, 2020 7:35 pm

Hello! I recently thought of this question but, if a couple people are gifting you rares and you accept, would that get you banned? Also, if you have been adopting pets at adoption centers often would that count as an unfair trade and get you banned? Please let me know, thank you!
tokki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: QUESTIONS ON GIFTS/ADOPTIONS

Postby axelandria » Thu May 28, 2020 7:32 am

popping star made a pretty helpful post about this!
popping star wrote:Gifting or receiving gifts is absolutely fine! It only becomes a problem if you are often gifting or receiving gifts from the same person. One account constantly receiving gifts, regardless of IP address, without giving anything in return may look a lot like cheating (transferring all of the valuable pets to a second account, especially if the accounts share an IP. Cheating can occur across different IP addresses, so IP is not the only factor that is looked into to determine whether there was cheating involved or not).

Trades that are flagged by the system are reviewed on a case by case basis. It would be very easy to tell apart someone who is just gifting lots of people out of generosity, and someone who is purposefully trying to benefit another account.

โ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ,
xxx๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด
โž

xxx
โ€ข call me axel (she/they)
โ€ข adopt a newbie
โ€ข toyhouse
โ€ข listography

axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: QUESTIONS ON GIFTS/ADOPTIONS

Postby tokki » Fri May 29, 2020 8:14 am

axelandria wrote:
    popping star made a pretty helpful post about this!
popping star wrote:Gifting or receiving gifts is absolutely fine! It only becomes a problem if you are often gifting or receiving gifts from the same person. One account constantly receiving gifts, regardless of IP address, without giving anything in return may look a lot like cheating (transferring all of the valuable pets to a second account, especially if the accounts share an IP. Cheating can occur across different IP addresses, so IP is not the only factor that is looked into to determine whether there was cheating involved or not).

Trades that are flagged by the system are reviewed on a case by case basis. It would be very easy to tell apart someone who is just gifting lots of people out of generosity, and someone who is purposefully trying to benefit another account.

Ohhh, I see, I understand now and thank you!
tokki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me