please lock <3

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

please lock <3

Postby creativity-flows » Wed May 27, 2020 4:56 pm

Hello! I've been having some trouble with oekaki; just yesterday I created a new avatar drawing, but I've been having some trouble with it? For the most part, the only time I've ever used oekaki before this was off of another drawing,(not sure of the correct word, but color-ins for a species) but these had more options? Specifically layer options, such as masks, clipping, and folders. I went to compare the two today but the newer one I created had a slightly differently-designed interface, and none of these layer options? I've also already gotten ways into it, and really want the options to be able to finish. I would appreciate any help! Thank you so much! :>
Last edited by creativity-flows on Wed May 27, 2020 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

┌─────────┐
hello ! i'm creativity-flows,
feel free to call me flows ^^
my interests are sanders-sides,
danganronpa, musicals, acnh,
& a bunch more! pm's are always
open! <3 she/they; aro/ace;
cancer; hufflepuff;; credit

✧Come check out Notdogs!
Cool people: ☆♡☆ ☆♡☆
└─────────┘

--------------------------------------------------------
*pfp by honggseok!*
creativity-flows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

please lock mods! <3

Postby creativity-flows » Wed May 27, 2020 5:03 pm

creativity-flows wrote:Hello! I've been having some trouble with oekaki; just yesterday I created a new avatar drawing, but I've been having some trouble with it? For the most part, the only time I've ever used oekaki before this was off of another drawing,(not sure of the correct word, but color-ins for a species) but these had more options? Specifically layer options, such as masks, clipping, and folders. I went to compare the two today but the newer one I created had a slightly differently-designed interface, and none of these layer options? I've also already gotten ways into it, and really want the options to be able to finish. I would appreciate any help! Thank you so much! :>

I've figured out the issue! That I was using ChickenPaint instead of ChickenPaint v2.0! (I'm just really happy that I could switch back haha) :> Thank you!

┌─────────┐
hello ! i'm creativity-flows,
feel free to call me flows ^^
my interests are sanders-sides,
danganronpa, musicals, acnh,
& a bunch more! pm's are always
open! <3 she/they; aro/ace;
cancer; hufflepuff;; credit

✧Come check out Notdogs!
Cool people: ☆♡☆ ☆♡☆
└─────────┘

--------------------------------------------------------