Bump button not appearing.

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Bump button not appearing.

Postby //Stormii » Sat May 23, 2020 9:11 pm

Basically, the bump button isn't appearing on any of my posts, even though no-one's replied/bumped it in days. Why is this?
Henlo
I'm interested in fantasy and sci-fi, animals, drawing (especially creature design), activism (environment, girl power etc) and electronic music (especially on headphones). Also obsessed with Floof, Floof is cool.
Old username was Teylun.
//Stormii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keir; » Sat May 23, 2020 10:09 pm

Has the bump button already been used, without another post being made afterward? If the last post shows "Last bumped by [username] on [date and time]." then the bump button was already used. It will not show up again until a new post has been made, and then the 6 hours have passed with no activity after that new post.
[ nicky keirden - he/him ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

────────────────────── ──
feel free to call me nicky or keir! <3

scorpio - my birthday is nov 20 - intp
[ prev. nicky midnight and prince keirden ]
currently obsessed with mdzs / the untamed
── ──────────────────────
─── k i r o ♡
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby //Stormii » Sat May 23, 2020 11:21 pm

Keir; wrote:
    Has the bump button already been used, without another post being made afterward? If the last post shows "Last bumped by [username] on [date and time]." then the bump button was already used. It will not show up again until a new post has been made, and then the 6 hours have passed with no activity after that new post.

Oh okay.
Henlo
I'm interested in fantasy and sci-fi, animals, drawing (especially creature design), activism (environment, girl power etc) and electronic music (especially on headphones). Also obsessed with Floof, Floof is cool.
Old username was Teylun.
//Stormii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me