Background on pets

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Background on pets

Postby VNKP » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:36 pm

Hi

I'm trying to add a background to one of my pets, but when I try to add it, and save it so that I can see the pet, it doesn't change at all, and when I go to the pet, I only see the background as if it's on top of the pet :/
What do I do to make the background be under the pet so I can actually see the pet while it has a background? :)

yes I have clicked the edit mode, and yes I have clicked the arrow down, so I can see the pet in front of the background, yes I have saved it before going away from the page to check how it looks, I have also tried removing the background and adding it again. So far nothing has helped
Always looking for trades!
VNKP

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Background on pets

Postby VNKP » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:38 pm

The pet I'm talking about is this one
Pet's name: Ariel
Always looking for trades!
VNKP

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Background on pets

Postby Shinryu » Thu Apr 02, 2020 7:00 pm

Heya; looks like you figured the part about going into rearrange mode to move the background to a different layer yourself already c:
As for the delay of items showing up after you saved - that's because your browser's cache still has/had an older version of that pet archived. It updates all the content regularly, but it'll often take a few minutes for changes to show up that way. You can force the browser to reload the image with a hard refresh, though! (Ctrl + F5 on many browsers)

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me