How may I go about deleting my account?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

How may I go about deleting my account?

Postby sabbmud » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:12 am

Hello!
So due to some circumstances, I have found that I cannot help but feel mildly browbeaten. Maybe it is because I'm too spiteful, or too sensitive, or too something or another, but this doesn't really feel like a safe space anymore. I just feel rather tired, patronized, and stressed out due to this site.

Frankly, I think I just need to take a long long break from the internet lol.

I held an art contest a while ago and have just sent out the promised prizes, and 2 of the 3 winners haven't accepted yet, if that affects how I could get my account deleted. I also co-own an adopts thing, and was wondering if I could get the ownership of the adopts changed over?

I've already saved my favorite artworks and will be saying goodbye to a few users shortly.

TLDR; How do I get my account deleted? Can I change over the ownership of a closed adopts to the other user who runs it?
sabbmud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: How may I go about deleting my account?

Postby Jaskiest » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:18 am

Hi! You're best off sending a help ticket about this as it's not something regular users can help with.
Jaskiest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: How may I go about deleting my account?

Postby sabbmud » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:19 am

Jaskiest wrote:Hi! You're best off sending a help ticket about this as it's not something regular users can help with.

thank you, fellow witcher fan. will do
sabbmud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me