Daughter

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Daughter

Postby Darkprincessbride » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:44 pm

My step daughter just joined the game she is a kid. we use the same computer when she is here. Will that effect us at all bc we r not cheating but can I send her all my double rats as gifts and that be okay. The rules on that are a little hard to understand since we all start out with nothing so we cant really trade yet to get more and I just dont care for the doubles
Last edited by Burrito Bunny on Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: please don't share user's ages on CS
"We're All Mad Here" "Maybe Swearing Will Help" "I'm Not Crazy. My Reality Is Just Different From Yours"
"Its Always Tea Time"
pickels8134 is my daughter we don't do unfair trades i only helped her start
Darkprincessbride

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Daughter

Postby Burrito Bunny » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:52 pm

Hi there,

I'm glad you are sharing CS with your step daughter! Playing CS with friends and family can be fun.

Mainly we are concerned about users getting around adoption limits with the help of a second account. Users can only adopt so many pets each month, so it is unfair for others if someone is constantly getting gifts to help them exceed that limit.

While occasional gifts for special occasions are ok, too many unfair trades could potentially be seen as cheating. It is best to keep trades or gifts relatively fair and equal.

When in doubt, you are welcome to send a help ticket so our staff can approve a specific trade, and make sure it won't be considered cheating! You can do that here: help/gethelp
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkprincessbride » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:56 am

Can I send her all my double rats that I dont want as a gift to start her off
"We're All Mad Here" "Maybe Swearing Will Help" "I'm Not Crazy. My Reality Is Just Different From Yours"
"Its Always Tea Time"
pickels8134 is my daughter we don't do unfair trades i only helped her start
Darkprincessbride

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Burrito Bunny » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:12 am

Please send an official help ticket so an administrator can review the trade: help/gethelp
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me