Signature?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Signature?

Postby averyggossett » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:51 am

I need a signature and don't know how to make one. If anyone would be willing to make one for free, message me. If you don't want to do it for free, know I don't have any C$, but I can do trades or art :)

Jesus Christ loves you all! Not many people now days want to stick up for what they believe, but I am a teenage girl that's gonna stand up for what I believe. Maybe you believe in Jesus too? If so feel free to message me! I am open to chat!
averyggossett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Signature?

Postby Shinryu » Tue Mar 24, 2020 6:19 am

Hey there;
If you're looking for someone to make a signature for you, you're best off checking out the Coding and Signature Design Shops and the Looking For Art boards.^^
The former is made for people hosting their coding/signature shops, so you can browse them and see if you like anyone's style and designs to potentially commission them. The latter lets you describe what you're looking for and allows people to contact you with offers.

Hope that helps! c:

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Signature?

Postby averyggossett » Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:21 am

Yes! thank you so much!

Jesus Christ loves you all! Not many people now days want to stick up for what they believe, but I am a teenage girl that's gonna stand up for what I believe. Maybe you believe in Jesus too? If so feel free to message me! I am open to chat!
averyggossett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me