Oekaki?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Oekaki?

Postby Lillylemon » Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:51 pm

hi im new what are Oekaki
Lillylemon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oekaki?

Postby ZΕL » Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:06 pm

Heya;
The Oekaki is a drawing program that allows you to create art you can post on our forums.
You can find a basic guide to it here, but the basic rundown is that by going to our oekaki board(s) and selecting the option to create a new drawing, you'll be able to draw art here on CS without the need to download an art or graphics program, as well as being able to save and upload that art on our site for free.

(There is an older version of the Oekaki that does require you to have a Java plugin installed, but our ChickenPaint software bypasses this, and you can change which version you wish to use here.

Our boards offer both the option to simply create your own art, as well as the editable oekaki and its offspring, which host so-called "bases" that other users created for everyone to colour in.

If you try out the oekaki and run into issues, feel free to check this thread for help with common problems, or look up this more detailed guide if you're unsure how to do something with the program.

Hope that explains it a bit!^^
    
    
    
    
    
    

they/them   german   adult
lay your heart into my perfect machine

found family     x x x x x
hoardslistographycs wiki
ZΕL
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes