Question about my cocoon

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Question about my cocoon

Postby Cosmic_Mmouse » Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:24 pm

Hey guys, I'm new and I starting to orientate on the website (and I'm lost on these forums), so I'm sorry if it doesn't belong here
But on St. Patrick's Day, I got that "stone pupa". It's not written anywhere that it's PPS, but the pupa isn't growing, so it is PPS or not?
Thank you in advance for reply

Cosmic_Mmouse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Question about my pets

Postby ZΕL » Mon Mar 23, 2020 6:28 am

Cosmic_Mmouse wrote:Hey guys, I'm new and I starting to orientate on the website (and I'm lost on these forums), so I'm sorry if it doesn't belong here
But on St. Patrick's Day, I got that "stone pupa". It's not written anywhere that it's PPS, but the pupa isn't growing, so it is PPS or not?
Thank you in advance for reply

Heya;
A lot of times if a pet already is PPS at adoption and does not come from a litter that has growing outcomes, the artist may choose to leave the PPS label off the image.
When litters have growing pets in them it's best to have the PPS label show on images, so that people can tell apart the different outcomes. But if none of them are growing pets anyway, artists often feel it looks more neat to keep the labels on the image to a minimum. Some still put them anyway, but it comes down to choice in that case.^^
This cocoon won't grow any further, it's indeed just a PPS pet without image label c:

As for the missing label on the profile - that one's an oversight indeed! Feel free to report it here so it can be fixed.
    
    
    
    
    
    

they/them   german   adult
lay your heart into my perfect machine

found family     x x x x x
hoardslistographycs wiki
ZΕL
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups