Pet Rarity

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Pet Rarity

Postby Venatus » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:51 am

Does anyone know when the rarity for 11/19 (November 2019) will be out? Then how long after that will Christmas, Hanukkah, and December 2019 rarity be known?
Thanks.
rarely use this anymore, if you want some free stuff lmk and I will probably give you some for finding my account
Venatus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pet Rarity

Postby Shinryu » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:27 am

Heya; the rarities for all those pets will be released all at once together^^
In the past three years, the first rarity updates of the year happened around the end of January/start of February.
When we have events going on it's often the case that rarity releases for all pets from that timeframe are pushed back until the event has ended, so sometimes the November pets get caught up in there due to the Advent Calendar, Hanukkah and New Year.
I'd hazard guess the next update is close now, but there's no set schedule for them.
While we nowadays do often have a monthly update, it can take 1-3 months for any given release's rarities to be revealed.

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pet Rarity

Postby Venatus » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:12 pm

Okay, thank you!
rarely use this anymore, if you want some free stuff lmk and I will probably give you some for finding my account
Venatus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me