💜★I'd like to complete the CS archive★💜

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

💜★I'd like to complete the CS archive★💜

Postby Eyne » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:12 am

𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸! 𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝒹𝓋𝒾𝒸𝑒𝓈 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒!

I decided that I want to get all pets from the archive, but I don't know where to start!
I'm not new on this website, but I've never went into the trading culture until a couples months ago, and I'm super confused.

-How do I get pets that are worthly trading?
-Should I trade pets that I have one of to get other that are harder to get, or should I keep them, since I don't know if I'll be able to get them back?

I thought about opening an art shop, but I don't even know if I am good enought for people to like my drawings. I'm kinda better at tradicional art than digital, but I'm still kinda insecure about that.

I met someone in this site that achieve all pets in a couple of years and I got super excited because I talked to them and it was super nice and inspiring (thanks, chuuya nakahara.), but now I realise that I'm lost and I really need some advice :)

Also, I can't spend money to get C$, so I think it'll be harder for me to get this done... I don't mind taking time, tho.
I even started playing PokeFarm and FR to help with all this, but now I'm a newbie there so I don't have much to give :lol:

Okay, enought talking. Any comment is greatly appreciated <3 :D
Last edited by Eyne on Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
---------------𝓗𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓸!-------------

Biology and Chemistry student
Animal lover
✸Always tired but ready to achieve my goals✸
· Music · Art · Animals·
· Human rights · Enviroment ·

-------------------------kejvnfo---------
ImageImage

I am trying to complete the CS collection, so if you have tips or you're interested in trading with me, don't hesitate!
Eyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I'd like to complete the CS archive

Just in case

Animal lover
· Music · Art · Animals·

ImageImage

I am trying to complete the CS collection, so if you have tips or you're interested in trading with me, don't hesitate!
Eyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Just in case

Animal lover
· Music · Art · Animals·

ImageImage

Eyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eyne » Thu Jan 09, 2020 12:13 am

Just in case

Animal lover
· Music · Art · Animals·

ImageImage

Eyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piefan » Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:12 am

As you mentioned, selling art is the best way to get good pets. I see you're on FR - the market for lore is also decent from what I've heard. If you're a good writer you can build up currency there and trade it off on CS. (idk if the FR mods are okay with having an account just to trade stuff off, though, and I can't check atm.)

Also, take advantage of demand and people offering good deals. A lot of CS users find it annoying, but if you can get hold of high-demand pets like the Raven or August PPS you can usually get valuable stuff in return.

Re: your second question, I personally would trade pets even if you only have one of them. I'm not much into the pet scene anymore, but my impression from when I did is that building up a good base of fodder is more important than having many unique pets at a given time. Don't quote me on that though.
I'm socially awkward and sometimes terse - don't mind me.
Piefan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eyne » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:41 am

Piefan wrote:As you mentioned, selling art is the best way to get good pets. I see you're on FR - the market for lore is also decent from what I've heard. If you're a good writer you can build up currency there and trade it off on CS. (idk if the FR mods are okay with having an account just to trade stuff off, though, and I can't check atm.)

Also, take advantage of demand and people offering good deals. A lot of CS users find it annoying, but if you can get hold of high-demand pets like the Raven or August PPS you can usually get valuable stuff in return.

Re: your second question, I personally would trade pets even if you only have one of them. I'm not much into the pet scene anymore, but my impression from when I did is that building up a good base of fodder is more important than having many unique pets at a given time. Don't quote me on that though.

Thank you so much! I will keep all this in mind! :D
In FR I joined with the idea of trading for CS stuff only, but I'm starting to like it, so I'll probably play there and use it as a tool for CS from time to time, so I doubt that would be a problem. I should check that out, tho :)

Animal lover
· Music · Art · Animals·

ImageImage

Eyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 💜★I'd like to complete the CS archive★💜

Postby neil » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:31 pm

Eyne wrote:-How do I get pets that are worthly trading?

doing paperclip challenges and gift wars are a good way to get valuable pets, entering raffles and giveaways is also an easy way to get rares.

Eyne wrote:-Should I trade pets that I have one of to get other that are harder to get, or should I keep them, since I don't know if I'll be able to get them back?

personally, i'd prefer to keep the pets i have only one of, but i think it'll be easier to trade off some pets for bulk trades or auctioning some pets (which is the best option imo). though, there are some pets that it's hell to trade for them due to their demand (the dragoncat pps for example), so it's not a good idea to trade off high demand pets and list pets when there's only one of each.

Eyne wrote:I thought about opening an art shop, but I don't even know if I am good enought for people to like my drawings. I'm kinda better at traditional art than digital, but I'm still kinda insecure about that.

art shops are one of the best ways to get c$ and rare pets, but since you're feeling insecure about your art, then I'd recommend for you to practice on it until you're satisfied with it (getting out of your comfort zone is a good way to get better at art). you can also use the editables on oekaki to sell designs and characters.

---

here are some useful threads that will make your trading experience a lot more easier:

guide to cs rarities
"is this a fair trade?" thread
"how much is this pet worth?" thread

---

i hope i helped somehow ^^;
I've got better
things to do...
neil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eyne » Thu Jan 09, 2020 8:52 pm

neil wrote:
Eyne wrote:-How do I get pets that are worthly trading?

doing paperclip challenges and gift wars are a good way to get valuable pets, entering raffles and giveaways is also an easy way to get rares.

Eyne wrote:-Should I trade pets that I have one of to get other that are harder to get, or should I keep them, since I don't know if I'll be able to get them back?

personally, i'd prefer to keep the pets i have only one of, but i think it'll be easier to trade off some pets for bulk trades or auctioning some pets (which is the best option imo). though, there are some pets that it's hell to trade for them due to their demand (the dragoncat pps for example), so it's not a good idea to trade off high demand pets and list pets when there's only one of each.

Eyne wrote:I thought about opening an art shop, but I don't even know if I am good enought for people to like my drawings. I'm kinda better at traditional art than digital, but I'm still kinda insecure about that.

art shops are one of the best ways to get c$ and rare pets, but since you're feeling insecure about your art, then I'd recommend for you to practice on it until you're satisfied with it (getting out of your comfort zone is a good way to get better at art). you can also use the editables on oekaki to sell designs and characters.

---

here are some useful threads that will make your trading experience a lot more easier:

guide to cs rarities
"is this a fair trade?" thread
"how much is this pet worth?" thread

---

i hope i helped somehow ^^;

Thank you so much!! You've helped me a lot! I really appreciate it :) <33

Animal lover
· Music · Art · Animals·

ImageImage

Eyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eyne » Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:36 am

I'd like to hear more opinions! :D

Animal lover
· Music · Art · Animals·

ImageImage

Eyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liiontai » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:45 am

I’m not really into the trading scene at all, especially with valuable pets. But I would agree that once you are comfortable selling art it’ll help a lot. I’m not trying to actively complete the archive atm (long time goal, working on short collections one at a time) but i’m trying to get all the store pets/staff pets, and my art shop is the main way I do that (:

I personally don’t trade things I don’t have doubles of, but that’s just because I don’t like the uncertainty that I’ll get it back; though it’s probably better long term if you’re trying to get high value pets.
-
╔════════╗

[i-- DA -- insta --
lesbian [] she/they
CS help -- Art Shop
---------------------
PM me if you need
help with anything!
---------------------
i-ImageImage
---------------------
I like drawing + cartoons