Help :(!

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Help :(!

Postby -xxhorrifiedxx- » Tue Jan 07, 2020 5:29 am

How do I add photos of certain animals when I’m editing my trading board so I can show the animals I want ;(
I just need yall to know that I love staff pets, or anything on my wish list so if you ever wanna randomly gift me those would be great. I LOVE MUSIC SO IF YOU EVER NEED RECOMMENDATIONS PLEASEEE PM ME AND I LOVE TALKING TO PEOPLE SO FEEL FREE!!!
-xxhorrifiedxx-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Help :(!

Postby Jaskiest » Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:37 am

Hi! You might find this guide to putting images in posts helpful:
Lacuna wrote:How do I post images?
    To post images, you first need to find the direct link by right-clicking the image and selecting "Copy Image URL" or "Copy Image Location" for Google Chrome and Firefox. If you are using Internet Explorer, you need to right-click, select "Properties," and copy the given link. For Safari users, you need to right-click and select "Copy Image Address."

To use an image from your computer or device you will first need to upload it to a site such as Imgur, an image hosting site.

To make the image link into a picture, you will need to paste it in between [img] tags like this:
    Code: Select all
    [img]LINK HERE[/img]

The process is the same for putting images in trade rules.
Jaskiest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me