What is Tier trading, explanation please?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

What is Tier trading, explanation please?

Postby kij0 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:54 pm

Hi!
I'm looking for someone who will help explain the whole 'tier trading' deal to me.
I have a UR/OMGSR Pheonix (from December 18th) and I need to find out its true worth. I've already gotten two offers I don't want to get scammed.
Yes, I have looked at the *DISCONTINUED* Rares List Guide (1 March 2019) thread, but I can't make any sense of it.
Whoever is available to help me, please respond to this post or PM me so we can talk.
Thank you!
♡♡♡♡

(she/her)
genshin, acnh, & k-pop
kij0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What is Tier trading, explanation please?

Postby Mid-life » Sat Jan 04, 2020 9:38 pm

Hello! This thread and this thread are super helpful resources! According to the second thread I linked, the UR Phoenix is worth 1-2 nons. However, worth is always up to you, so if you want to trade it for something higher or lower it is your choice, as long as you find the trade fair / like the pets you are recieving.
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me