How to get more pets

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

How to get more pets

Postby remy!!! » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:15 am

I've adopted all I can, but I was wondering if there was another way to get more pets instead of just the ones I can adopt and the pound. I know I can trade but I don't have anything of worth - are there any events that happen onsite that give you more pets to collect?

I apologise if this comes off as 'begging' or self pity, I'm just genuinely curious as to how I can expand my collection : )
Last edited by remy!!! on Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
remy / pisces

hi there! i'm remy. i'm trying to
collect all the baby cats i can!
feel free to shoot me a trade
remy!!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: How to get more pets

Postby Ringo. » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:18 am

Trading plays a big role when it comes to collecting pets.
But there are a few events that happen throughout the year so you can grab some more!
I believe the next holiday event coming up is in December and it will be the Christmas event c:
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cr0wz » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:19 am

A lot of people will run adoption centers where you can get free pets (and also people quitting sometimes give away pets too) They're generally easy to find
You can find themhere
ImageCrow| She/They | Ace LesbianImage

Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby remy!!! » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:24 am

WanderingCrows wrote:A lot of people will run adoption centers where you can get free pets (and also people quitting sometimes give away pets too) They're generally easy to find
You can find themhere

Thank you very much!

Ringo. wrote:Trading plays a big role when it comes to collecting pets.
But there are a few events that happen throughout the year so you can grab some more!
I believe the next holiday event coming up is in December and it will be the Christmas event c:

Thank you for letting me know! Is there a set date when the Christmas event starts, that sounds really exciting : )
remy / pisces

hi there! i'm remy. i'm trying to
collect all the baby cats i can!
feel free to shoot me a trade
remy!!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Piefan » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:29 am

If you have any form of artistic talent that can be expressed in a forum (drawing and BBCode being the most obvious) the art/coding shops forums and art competitions forum are a goldmine.

The advent calendar (CS's Christmas event) starts on December 1st, and December 18th is your best shot at getting valuable pets. On Dec 18 you can adopt 3 pets, which are picked randomly from all the old pets on CS (and I think are guaranteed to be rare or above, but don't quote me on that) - meaning you have a chance of getting OMGSRs and other valuables.
Last edited by Piefan on Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm socially awkward and sometimes terse - don't mind me.
Piefan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ringo. » Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:31 am

Piefan wrote:If you have any form of artistic talent that can be expressed in a forum (drawing and BBCode being the most obvious) the art/coding shops forums and art competitions forum are a goldmine.

The advent calendar (CS's Christmas event) starts on December 1st, and December 18th is your best shot at getting valuable pets. On Dec 18 you can adopt 3 pets, which are picked randomly from all the old pets on CS (which I think are guaranteed to be rare or above, but don't quote me on that) - meaning you have a chance of getting OMGSRs and other valuables.

They also never give out store pets on December 18th, just thought i should include that
ImageImageImageImageImage

*° *
Icon by Jay
Hi, I'm Ringo!
Pronouns are She/They/He
I am autistic
Please feel free to message me for anything! c:

*° *
TH || Soll ♥
Ringo.

My pets
My items