Trade was autocancelled, but none of the pets were moved

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Trade was autocancelled, but none of the pets were moved

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:23 am

Hi! One of my trades was autocancelled because a pet was moved, but when I went back to figure out which one had been traded away I noticed that all the pets were still with the original owners, is this a known bug? Should I report the trade so the mods can take a look?

Re: Trade was autocancelled, but none of the pets were moved

Postby hypnowave » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:24 am

the only possibility i can really think of is that your trading partner copied and pasted the autocancel trade message to make it look like it was autocanceled - that being said, i'm not sure if there are any other possibilities. :"0c

edit;
    ... The wording will be different (it'll say you canceled it rather than just "the trade was canceled"), ...

apparently, there will still be a difference if you fake autocancel a trade. perhaps you could check to see if this was the case?
hypnowave

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 13, 2019 9:32 am

reyligion wrote:
    the only possibility i can really think of is that your trading partner copied and pasted the autocancel trade message to make it look like it was autocanceled - that being said, i'm not sure if there are any other possibilities. :"0c

edit;
    ... The wording will be different (it'll say you canceled it rather than just "the trade was canceled"), ...

apparently, there will still be a difference if you fake autocancel a trade. perhaps you could check to see if this was the case?

I checked that, it was a normal autocancel. I get pms when anything happens to a trade, autocancelled trades go to a specific folder in my messages and there is no way to bypass that. That's why I think it's a bug

Postby Burrito Bunny » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:27 am

It is possible the other user traded the pet away and then did a trade back shortly after.
Burrito Bunny
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:53 am

That makes sense, thank you!