Why are tokens worth so much?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Why are tokens worth so much?

Postby mushroomish » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:33 pm

To me 3 tokens are worth a 2019 rare at best because that's the best outcome ... and even then you could end up giving a 2019 rare, trading in the tokens and get something common. How come people are asking for so much when trading theirs away? The demand confuses me. Is there another worth/use to these I'm not aware of?
mushroomish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Why are tokens worth so much?

Postby Catgamer8976 » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:35 pm

Well I think its just 'cause you only get 1 every twenty minutes and people really like getting every single Halloween pet so they are in high demand... but I dont really know either!
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 25 people.
I have received 25 gifts.
Catgamer8976

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nasarath » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:41 pm

Event pets are already in demand for the rarities they develop later on, variety they're usually released as, tokens are saved for posterity after the event, and there's always people that either can't be here for the routine of clicking during the event or forget, and once high rarity/demand pets are offered, most players are reluctant to settle for less than what they can see another get.
Nasarath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bettalong » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:43 pm

more often than not, token pets usually come out as rare or uncommon - I don't remember seeing any token pets come out as common or below (unless they're the free giveaways)??? i could be wrong though, I'm just pretty sure they don't go below uncommon if they cost tokens! I think the demand comes in the cool items that can be purchased with tokens or the pets that people think are cool/would like to hoard! Some people also love to collect ALL the outcomes of each giveaway/token box, so it can come out to be a bit pricy token-wise depending on luck in that case!
Bettalong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me