question about pets

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

question about pets

Postby Moonumbreon » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:40 pm

what is a good way to get a zodiac dog? their from 2010 im making my wishlist and i've fell in love with them, so whats a good way to get them?
Moonumbreon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: question about pets

Postby Cr0wz » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:45 pm

Zodiac dogs are super hard to get (but don't let that discourage you!)
It may be a while before you're able to get one, but I say start to grow your pet collection. There's tons of people giving away free pets (although not always the best pets) You can work your way up from a few commons to some rares and eventually a zodiac

You actually happened to join at a great time because with October comes a fun game (and a nice way to sometimes get some good pets!)
Here's the link:Halloween Game
ImageCrow| She/They | Ace LesbianImage

Cr0wz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyline » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:47 pm

if you're just getting started with your collection, browsing the free adoptions forum is the best bet for building it up. from there, you can continue to trade up until you reach one or more! this goes for any pet of value, many people have dream pets, and it may take a while to achieve them depending on the pet, but you'll get there!

the pound and lost and found is also a great place to pick up pets and items for free, (when they're open of course) and if you get there early enough, you have a chance of getting something good/valuable! possibly even a zodiac dog itself.

the halloween event will also take place later this month, you can obtain many pets from it, (a good amount even being rares!) this could help tremendously as well.
nicky - she - exhausted lesbian goth
IX.VI.MMXXII / IX.XI & XII MMXXIII
code shopx bbcode help
skyline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonumbreon » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:55 pm

skyline wrote:
      if you're just getting started with your collection, browsing the free adoptions forum is the best bet for building it up. from there, you can continue to trade up until you reach one or more! this goes for any pet of value, many people have dream pets, and it may take a while to achieve them depending on the pet, but you'll get there!

the pound and lost and found is also a great place to pick up pets and items for free, (when they're open of course) and if you get there early enough, you have a chance of getting something good/valuable! possibly even a zodiac dog itself.

the halloween event will also take place later this month, you can obtain many pets from it, (a good amount even being rares!) this could help tremendously as well.

when is the Halloween event?
Moonumbreon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skyline » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:00 pm

Moonumbreon wrote:
skyline wrote:

typically later in the month, there's no specific date. these are dates in which it has started in the past,

2009: october 22
      2010: october 19
      2011: october 17
      2012: october 20
      2013: october 25
      2014: october 17
      2015: october 23
      2016: october 21
      2017: october 21
      2018: october 20
nicky - she - exhausted lesbian goth
IX.VI.MMXXII / IX.XI & XII MMXXIII
code shopx bbcode help
skyline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moonumbreon » Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:00 pm

skyline wrote:
Moonumbreon wrote:
skyline wrote:

typically later in the month, there's no specific date. these are dates in which it has started in the past,

2009: october 22
      2010: october 19
      2011: october 17
      2012: october 20
      2013: october 25
      2014: october 17
      2015: october 23
      2016: october 21
      2017: october 21
      2018: october 20

okay thank you!
Moonumbreon