Can’t see certain items

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Can’t see certain items

Postby Elenawsome » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:54 am

Hello people of chicken Smoothie! I’m very new to this site, and I don’t fully understand it yet. I have a pet named Seraphim in which I gave golden body glitter. It appeared, but to matter what it was too far left. I also have them a berry and smoothie item on their back but no matter how many times I reloaded the page, saved the design, or redid it it wouldn’t appear. If to you Seraphim DOES have these items and I just can’t see them, please tell me if that’s the case. Thank you!
DIGITAL ART COMMISSIONS:

OPEN

Est. wait time:

3-7 business days

SCULPTURE COMMISSIONS:

CLOSED

Est. wait time:

-
Elenawsome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Can’t see certain items

Postby Celozon » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:56 pm

It appears just fine! ^^

When you update a pet's items, sometimes the old image is displayed instead. Basically what happens is your computer browser saves information, like images, to your computer and displays them instead of having to grab new information from the site every time you load a page, this allows pages to load faster. But in this case, your computer saved the old image and is displaying that, and doesn't realize there is a new updated image its supposed to be showing instead.

It will update on its own eventually, but you can also fix it by doing a hard refresh (Ctrl+F5) or clearing your browser cache (which is where it saves all that information)
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me