sub/bookmark

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

sub/bookmark

Postby ĸιттιe » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:47 pm

okay
what is the difference??
(of the two "subscribe" and "bookmark" buttons)
jeez I have clicked these buttons so many times to figure it out for myself and nothing.

also! my second question is:
once you post on a topic, is there any way to remove it from the "my posts" page?
ĸιттιe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: sub/bookmark

Postby Jaskiest » Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:08 pm

The bookmark button will add a topic to your bookmarks page, where you can keep track of topics you want to be able to find later, but you won't receive email notifications for the topics.

The subscribe button will send you a notification via email whenever a new post is made on a subscribed topic or forum. You can view and manage your subscriptions here.

I hope that made sense? :)

Your second question is in the FAQ:
Lacuna wrote:How do I delete threads from the "My posts" page?
    "My posts" is exactly what the name suggests: it tracks every thread you have posted in, and threads cannot be deleted from this page.

If you want to keep track of certain threads, it is much easier to use the bookmark feature. Just go to the thread you want to follow and scroll down to the bottom. You will see an option to bookmark it. You can get to your bookmarks by clicking the "View bookmarks" link at the top of the page, above the logout button.
    There is a guide about bookmarks here.
Jaskiest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me