Help??

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Help??

Postby Tilikum » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:28 pm

So I sent a trade to some one and they edit it to turn it into a gift but it thinks I am cheating!
It say’s:

Did you know that you are only allowed to have ONE account? Players who break this rule to cheat for extra pets/items will be banned and their pets will be sent to the Pound.

It's okay to trade with your friends and family, as long as the trades are fair and balanced. That means you should send each other pets/items of around the same value, or gift each other equally. If they only use their account to send you free gifts or unbalanced trades, that is usually considered to be cheating.

If you are just trying to make a fair trade with your friend or family member, it is okay to accept this trade!

I didn’t have any more accounts so I don’t understand! What if I accept it will I get ban? Im scared
Tilikum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Help??

Postby Shinryu » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:44 pm

Hey there;
    This message will usually pop up whenever you try to complete a trade in which both users have the same IP address. (For example because both people live in the same household, or because they're using the same device or network at school/work.)

Getting this message is just a reminder for people to stay aware of our rule against multiple accounts, and doesn't, by itself, mean that anyone involved is cheating.

It's fine to trade with people on the same IP as long as these trades aren't just made to profit one account over the other.
    As our rules state:
Playing Chicken Smoothie with your friends and family can be a lot of fun, but you need to make sure that you are all playing fair. Your friends and family shouldn't use their accounts to give you an unfair advantage.

If you like to send each other gifts or trades then make sure to keep things balanced. You should send your friend gifts of around the same amount and value as the gifts they send you. If you are always taking and not giving, then that isn't very fair is it?

If your friends or family mostly only adopt pets/items to send to you for free then this is usually considered to be cheating. People you trade with should be collecting for their own enjoyment, and trading fairly with you.

You and your friends/family will be banned if their accounts are used just to help you cheat for extra pets and items.

Do note that trades are permanently recorded, so it's really obvious to the admins whether a bunch of trades is just family/friends helping each other, or someone trying to get extra pets for one account.

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Help??

Postby Tilikum » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:54 pm

Ohh ok! Thank you!