Username change

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Re: Username change

Postby Break free; » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:22 am

Chilis wrote:
Break free; wrote:
    You literally can not get it. It’s impossible. You are just gonna have to figure out another way to recreate the username. It’s easy to space it out or add a space after it. Like B u n n y or bunny Or bunny_ or xbunnyx or bunnny. Anything at all! Everyone was very helpful and gave you some examples to help you out. It wouldn’t hurt to use some thank you’s to the lovely helpers! c: even if you don’t like them you could have politely passed/declined. C:

Edit: or even bunny.
    With the added period!
    Lol!

no thanks, also no need to be rude, all I said it 'nah' to people, chill out.

Oh I definelty wasn’t being rude! Just suggesting because it sounded a little mean. I apologize, but some people were feeling a bad energy. I most certainly am chill though ;) hehe. I apologize but I was being very nice and helpful! c: have a good day sweetheart <3 and thank you for looking at my suggestions for usernames! Just wanted to help ya out! c:
Break free;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Username change

Postby Seasonal » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:39 am

This is not an issue that normal users can help you with. In the future, please send a help ticket if you have an issue that can only be handled by staff.

As stated by others, we can only make a username available if the account has no posts or pets. This user has a pet, so the username cannot be freed up.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes