I don't get it.

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

I don't get it.

Postby Numathehusky » Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:58 am

Someone is saying i don't have store pets/i'm not trading store pets. What ARE store pets? I thought they were the ones that are in the adoptions
Pet's name: Numa ♀
Numathehusky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I don't get it.

Postby AccidentsHappen » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:00 am

Store pets are the ones you can buy for $C (Chicken Dollars) that can be bought with real money or from other players.
They are almost always Very Rare. You can see the current set of store pets by going to the "Store" tab at the top of your page, click "pet and item store" then scroll down until you see the button that says Store pets.
Last edited by AccidentsHappen on Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
AccidentsHappen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rocketsnail » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:05 am

Depending on how loved the pets were, they are only rare sometimes, but are bi-monthly new releases of specially designed pets, which aren't rereleased from no year, is what i read. therefore those are wanted collectors pet. Probably why your friend refers to that, as it's hard to trade for those as they cost real money to get in the first place.
Rocketsnail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Expired_Karma » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:07 am

To see all Store Pets go to the archives and there’s a tab on each year that says “Store Pets” and it will show you the store pets from that year.Hope that helps :D
Check out my Flight Rising :D
http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/335223

And check out my EggCave :0
https://eggcave.com/cove
Expired_Karma

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me