Need help!! Please help

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Need help!! Please help

Postby miaudog » Fri May 17, 2019 2:00 am

Hi, I was wondering how do you post art or send it to someone else (if that's possible on here) And is it possible to trade art? (i once read that you could but i wasn't sure how that works and if it still dose, because i read that a while back (the part that you can do it) :/) to be honest any information about the art community in general would be nice.

Any help is really appreciated <33 thank you for reading my cries for help ❤️❤️❤️

(sorry if my grammar is incorrect)
hi
miaudog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Need help!! Please help

Postby GAIRENTH » Fri May 17, 2019 2:57 am

You can post art as a regular forum post or you can draw something on the Oekaki drawing program and post it that way.

If you want to post your art, you can created a topic in this forum:
Forum/viewforum.php?f=10

Upon doing so, you can upload the image you want to somewhere like Imgur or DeviantArt and use a link to display or share it. Or you can add the file directly to the post. To do so, look below the text box when making a new post and look for the tab that says "Upload Attachment." There should be a button that lets you upload the file you want. Be sure to click to add the file when you're done!

As for art trades, they are allowed, but take a little searching to do!
Some people try to find art trades here:

Forum/viewforum.php?f=21
(This is the art sales, but art trade topics seem to be allowed)
and
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3000397

Just be sure to state what you're looking for and give examples of your own work. Generally people will tell you if they're interested and then you can work out the specifics.

You can also make an Oekaki post seeking art trades, but be sure not to just write on the canvas, it's meant for drawing, not writing, but if you include some art in the piece to show your examples, that is fine!

As a third option, you can post in your signature that you're looking for art trades and ask that people PM you for details.

If you need help with anything else, just ask!
GAIRENTH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Need help!! Please help

Postby miaudog » Fri May 17, 2019 8:20 pm

Omg thank you for the help KOEDEGA !! <3 you really answered my prayers!! I can't thank you enough!!!
hi
miaudog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me