Suggestion: Posting Defaults

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Suggestion: Posting Defaults

Postby POSTAL 2 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:31 pm

Since some people type out their posts in cute and creative patterns, i thought this'd be a really god idea. What if we had posting defaults? Like, every time you post your post would come out in a set way, kind of like how YouTube lets you use posting defaults for video names and descriptions.
Here's how it would work. You'd go to your settings and there would be a tab titled "Posting Defaults" or something like that. You'd press it and it would make your post turn out a certain way every time you post. For example, if you wanted your post to look like this:
    pasta tastes real heccin' good
Then you'd go to your posting defaults and type that, then every time you post your post would come out like that.
I feel like this is already a feature since so many people post like this, but if it isn't lmk your thoughts on it!

Image max any neos/him may 5 + adult big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ

random thought otd: rip transgender V1 stamp this robot will always be transgender to me

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Suggestion: Posting Defaults

Postby Lacuna » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:40 pm

Tess has stated this will not happen, as it encourages people to make their posts difficult to read. I cannot tell what you posted as your example at all, unfortunately, as the color is so light in addition to the text being smaller. You can read about common site suggestions here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2934313&p=94525494#p94525494
    β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    [ Rules | FAQ | CS Help | Art Use Info ]
    Free Stuff: [ Pets | Avatars | Sigs ]
    ──────────────
    Liddi - she/her - author - autistic
    Etsy crafts & TikTok <3

guide to Lacuna pets - avi
    β”‚
    β”‚