Question

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Question

Postby abandonedpools » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:12 pm

Ever since I've joined CS, I've never really been able to get that interested into the game. But this year, I wanted to get back into this game. Got any ideas to get me interested in CS more?

(So far, I've been starting to adopt some pets to get into the swing of things.)
atlas ★ he/him
abandonedpools

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Question

Postby All Might » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:59 pm

Hi there!

Really, I might suggest the Roleplay forums In particular.

Also just generally perusing around in the art and such. Specifically the Advanced section as seeing the brilliant pieces people create is quite a testament to how amazing humans are, it's also fun to comment on them!
[[Also of course creating your own art throughout -- possibly the Editable Area for some fun with stuff to alter without having to fuss too much!

When it comes to basic sorts of question and easy approaching - General Helpers <3 are where it's at.
♥ Also of course you can prod me for a chat and such.

Making friends is truly a miracle here, for they may just last you forever - I know I can speak exceptionally well of some friends made on here. Amazing how a little Pet Website with a weird name can bring us together! ♥

┍━━━━━━━┑
    'it's you'
    If only I could stay
    delicate as the new day ;
    adult / she / artist
    seeking blue sorb
    credit

┕━━━━━━━┙

Image Image

All Might

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Question

Postby decembuary; » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:09 pm

adding onto the above, you can also check out the adoptable oekaki board and get involved in adoptable communities, which is a great way to root your interest and maybe even get to know other members of CS. the writing board is a great way to post your written works if you enjoy that sort of thing, and even if you don’t, other users there post a lot, and it might give you inspiration to start a universe of your own. if you ever want to find other writers like you, inklings and the lazy writers are two fantastic groups of writers with some of the most wonderful people i’ve ever met.

the forum games forum is a good way to kill some free time, and you can find people who share mutual interests with you in the clubs and armies forum! :>

edit: i forgot to add — definitely try and stick around to participate in the events. even if the idea of collecting pets during the event isn’t something you’re too big on, the casual chats are constantly lively and warm and honestly just a great place to chat and possibly make some new friends. i met my current group of absolutely lovely friends in the summer event back in 2018 c:
🌟 burst forth! — they/them

my listography!

hello!! i’m athena (or decem!) and i like my cat and spacing out.
feel free to drop me a PM if you have questions about anything on
the site or just want to say hi. i always appreciate a good conversation!

my research data!! 🌱 🌱 🌱 🌱 🌱 🌱
🌱 🌱 🌱 🌱 🌱 🌱

@Image — i love you!!
decembuary;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me