Tried to adopt a recent easter pet with issues?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Tried to adopt a recent easter pet with issues?

Postby kittyfiend » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:59 pm

I tried adopting this pet here: Image
At least twice on my phone (android) and both times I was just brought back to the easter page with no pets to show for it; I can't tell if Im missing any tokens, as I was hurriedly trying to get the new stuff. It doesn't show anything about it in my recent trades either and I'm not to sure about trying again.
kittyfiend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tried to adopt a recent easter pet with issues?

Postby Lacuna » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:05 pm

Often that error happens when you've use the "page back" function on any device and then tried to adopt a pet. You need to use the link back to the Easter page from the adoption page of your previous token pets or reload the Easter page if your free adoption didn't have one of those links (I don't think the items do but I can't actually remember right now). If there is no trade in your trade center then no tokens were removed from your account.
Lacuna
Roleplay Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tried to adopt a recent easter pet with issues?

Postby kittyfiend » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:15 pm

Lacuna wrote:
    Often that error happens when you've use the "page back" function on any device and then tried to adopt a pet. You need to use the link back to the Easter page from the adoption page of your previous token pets or reload the Easter page if your free adoption didn't have one of those links (I don't think the items do but I can't actually remember right now). If there is no trade in your trade center then no tokens were removed from your account.

That must've been it then, tried adopting again and it went through ^^
kittyfiend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me