any rules about post formatting that we're missing?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

any rules about post formatting that we're missing?

Postby MozarteanChaos » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:16 am

hi! its us again - we're wondering if there are any rules or guidelines on formatting posts? one of our members mostly speaks in strikethrough, and may end up speaking on the forums sometimes, but re's concerned that using strikethrough text too often may break some rule on post readability we somehow skimmed over. we r of the opinion that generally its better safe than sorry, so we're asking jic! ~wolferl
MozarteanChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: any rules about post formatting that we're missing?

Postby Celozon » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:31 am

The only real rules for posts in that aspect is not to use images in every single post (such as decorative images, since such a quantity of images is hard on loading times), and not to purposefully hide inappropriate text (such as using transparent text to hide swears, that sort of thing). For the most part the rest is just common courtesy making sure your text is readable (not using really light colors that blend into the background, or really bright colors or giant text that may make it difficult to read, ect. but no rules actually against those things). I'd say strike-through isn't too difficult to read for most people, and doesn't sound like it would be especially often, so I don't think it would be a problem.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: any rules about post formatting that we're missing?

Postby MozarteanChaos » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:38 am

ok! thank you very much for the answer!!!
MozarteanChaos

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me