Suggestion: Being able to search a pet- (0 sup 0 no-sup)

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

Suggestion: Being able to search a pet- (0 sup 0 no-sup)

Postby Sylvíe » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:31 am

I'm 100% you are confused by the title of this suggestion. Hear me out though! I was trading someone when I thought about this. As I'm scrolling through several pages of wishlist pets, I thought "What if there was a way to search a pet?"
What i mean is, like when you search a certain user it will bring you to their account & you are able to trade them. When you search a pet, let's use the shima longtail for an example; you search 'shima longtail' & it'll pop up with users who have it, & whether they are on or not. I think it would be so much easier then to click a random user only to find they don't have the pet you want.
Curious about me?
Don't be. I'm not interesting.

actually, don't be afraid to pm me. I don't bite.
Sylvíe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Suggestion: Being able to search a pet- (0 sup 0 no-sup)

Postby arabella !! » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:40 am

Hi there!

This has been suggested before here. However, one of the main flaws of this suggestion is that it would allow many users to spam trade someone else for one pet that may be in a locked group. Additionally, many users on this board already advertise what they are willing to trade or not so it would be easier to respect what they are willing to trade or not.

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Suggestion: Being able to search a pet- (0 sup 0 no-sup)

Postby tarkeli » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:38 am

Hey there,
This suggestion has been delined before, for the reasons mentioned above. Please see the post here:

Lacuna wrote:Search for users who own certain pet or have certain pet for trade: this would lead to users being spammed with trades and greatly strain the server.
tarkeli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me