Post Approval?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Post Approval?

Postby VenomousGhost » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:58 am

I'm confused, brand new and every time I post it says it has to be approved first, but none have been approved yet. ANy idea how long it takes for first post to approve so I can post freely? Thank you!
|VenomousGhost|

|Male|

|Hi! I'm Venomous Ghost, feel free to call me Venom or Ghost! Nice to meet you!|
VenomousGhost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Post Approval?

Postby Celozon » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:50 pm

You won't receive any kind of notification when your post is approved, just keep an eye out for them. Easiest way to check if by going to your profile (at the top of the site under 'My Stuff') and on the right side of your profile under your join date is a link that says 'search user's posts'. Clicking that will show all your posts and there are links on those that will take you to the post on the forums. It can take up to 24 hours for posts to be approved, however its usually done much sooner than that. They do have to be reviewed manually by a moderator so it can take some time.

As of right now it looks like all your posts have been approved, so they should all be there. Since your first post has now been approved, most other posts won't need approval. However keep in mind that posts with images from outside sources may need approval, once your account is a bit older you shouldn't need approval for those as often.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Post Approval?

Postby VenomousGhost » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:18 am

Thank you so much! This was really helpful! :)
|VenomousGhost|

|Male|

|Hi! I'm Venomous Ghost, feel free to call me Venom or Ghost! Nice to meet you!|
VenomousGhost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me