discord server ad

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

discord server ad

Postby marigoldz » Sat Mar 02, 2019 4:42 pm

so i have my own discord server and i kinda want it to be a bit more lively. my question is if it's against the rules to advertise it in the "other websites" forum? mainly cause it's solely art and general discussion based, and it doesn't really have anything to do with CS other than having its own channel so I was just making sure first. thanks ^^
marigoldz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: discord server ad

Postby Rose Morpho » Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:52 pm

You can advertise it there as long as it doesn't have anything which breaks the CS rules!
Rose Morpho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marigoldz » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:18 pm

bump (didnt really get much of an answer) also my server allows bad words (not slurs) which I know for a fact is not allowed on CS.
marigoldz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:55 pm

If your discord allows things that are not allowed on CS, then you are not allowed to advertise or link it anywhere on CS. This includes swear words not allowed on CS, sharing your full name, age, where you live, images of yourself (such as your face as your avatar), etc. If you link it or advertise it on CS, it has to also follow CS rules.

To be clear, this doesn't just apply to discord server, for example, you're not allowed to link to a profile you have on another site (such as dA or tumblr) that publicly displays your age or other personal information. This is to help protect you as a user, this is a site with a lot of younger users and we want to make sure they, and all our users, are safe here.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me