Speak up if you want this

The board to ask questions, report problems, or post suggestions about the site, forum, or pets.

Re: Speak up if you want this

Postby gallifrey falls. » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:16 pm

Support!
    I'm on Howrse too, so the idea of having an environment like that on CS would be cool. I agree that it would help the value of C$ go up again since it would be easier for people to buy pets/rarer pets with it than the current way of having to search people out yourself. So good economically for the site (people buy more C$) and for people looking to buy/sell pets for C$.
    Not sure how soon this would be implemented, since the item pound got added after 8+ years, but would definitely be helpful!
▓▓
░░
▓▓
░░
▓▓
░░
▓▓
░░
▓▓
░░
▓▓
░░
▓▓
░░
▓▓
░░
▓▓
░░░░░░
░░░░░░

░░░░░░
trade thread
░░░░░░
my auction
░░░░░░
━━━━ in the middle of the night ━━ ━━━━
╔════════════════╗

Hi! My name is gallifrey falls. I'm in
my 2nd year of college currently, so
if I'm slow to respond to any trades
or pms that's probably the reason!
I love writing, though it's all been
fanfiction so far. I'd like to do my
own stuff eventually! My fav shows
are Stranger Things, Doctor Who,
The Good Place, Game of Thrones
and Psych. PM me about anything!
━━━━━━━━━━━━

will always
fill my heart
Image Image

╚════════════════╝
▓▓
░░
▓▓
░░
▓▓
░░
▓▓
░░
▓▓
░░
▓▓
░░
▓▓
░░
▓▓
░░
▓▓
gallifrey falls.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Speak up if you want this

Postby PikaPerfect » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:57 am

definitely an interesting idea, and i honestly like it a lot. seeing what points shian brought up in their post, i also think that this sort of upgrade could be used to fix the trading disaster, but that's a topic for another day and another discussion. back to the point, though, i use flight rising, and i think having an auction house-type system for people selling/buying pets for c$ would help IMMENSELY. c$ shops are fairly uncommon, and when you DO finally find one, either all the pets are waaayyyy overpriced, or the seller isn't accepting c$ for their rarer pets. as of right now, really the only point in having c$ is to buy store pets, which admittedly is a pretty good reason, but it gives them little to no value in the trading economy. in fact, really the only time c$ are in demand is the first 3 or 4 days of a new store set being released, and even then, the majority of cs users generally find it easier to trade for the store pets themselves rather than the c$ required to get them.

so yes, i support this because i think it will help give c$ actual trade value. a side effect of this would likely be more people buying them (since they'd be more useful), which would get cs more money, which is always a good thing for a growing site like this one!
x
Deltarune, Pokemon, and Mother fan!

I change my username a lot but just call me Pika or PikaPerfect lol
i've been dating a stupidly adorable raccoon for 10 months ❤️❤️❤️
siggy art by meeeeeeee

mmm tasty
PikaPerfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes