Warrior Cat help please...

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Warrior Cat help please...

Postby valzed » Fri Jan 18, 2019 10:47 am

When I joined CS about a month ago I was gifted a Warrior Cat, Graystripe (Warrior of Thunderclan) by a very kind & generous member. Unfortunately, I know nothing about Warrior Cats other than it's a book series.

What I'm mostly wondering about is how to handle my Graystripe here on CS. I wasn't sure if there was a Club I should join or if I need to register somewhere as the new owner. I want to make sure I take proper care of my Cat. I would also appreciate any info about Graystripe that other members more knowledgeable in Warrior Cats may have. Info like gender, age, etc. would be great. Thank you!

Graystripe (Warrior of Thunderclan) NEVER FOR TRADE
valzed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Warrior Cat help please...

Postby AnimalAtHeart » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:30 am

The chickensmoothie Warrior cat pets are simply cats that look like the cats from the series. Other than having more worth than many other cats, your Greystripe cat is like any other chickensmoothie pet!

There's nothing you have to do to "take care" of any of your pets, you can do whatever you like with your cat! The cat may be based on the series, however they don't have to have anything to do with them while they're yours, there is no special ownership transfer or club, you can trade your cat normally, just make sure you know it's value as it is an older pet!

I hope this makes sense,
not very active anymore...
Gryph/Cricket/Ammie | they/them
you can pm me, but it may take me a while to get back to you
toyhouse | tumblr | artfight
AnimalAtHeart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valzed » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:55 am

AnimalAtHeart wrote:The chickensmoothie Warrior cat pets are simply cats that look like the cats from the series. Other than having more worth than many other cats, your Greystripe cat is like any other chickensmoothie pet!

There's nothing you have to do to "take care" of any of your pets, you can do whatever you like with your cat! The cat may be based on the series, however they don't have to have anything to do with them while they're yours, there is no special ownership transfer or club, you can trade your cat normally, just make sure you know it's value as it is an older pet!

I hope this makes sense,

Thank you so much for replying! Since I'm still sort of new I wasn't sure if the Warrior Cat pets were just like all the other pets. I know on DeviantArt some of the special species have groups that you're required to be a part of and requirements for ownership. I just wanted to double check to see if the Warrior Cats were like that here on CS.

Hmm... I guess that means I can decide Graystripe's gender then. Nice! Thank you again!
valzed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JayBird375 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:14 pm

In the canon, Greystripe is a tomcat who loves to have fun and will do anything for his friends and family. He is a strong warrior and has a funny personality
ImageImageImageImageImage
JayBird375

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Willow223 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 12:18 pm

hey guys!! So under my group Auction pets, i have a 2010 sitting cat, but idk if it's a warrior!! I read the series about like 2 years go i think, idk, it's been a while, so i'm not sure
{Artist} {She/her} {Artist}

Willow

{Artist} {She/her} {Artist}

https://discord.gg/ZkSjvjZ <<< Join my Chicken Smoothie discord
Willow223

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rose Morpho » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:08 pm

That cat isn't based off a warrior. Also, I'd recommend creating a new topic for a new question rather than replying to an old one.
Rose Morpho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me