Poke a trade

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Poke a trade

Postby haylin » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:35 am

sooo...I searched and could not find a similair option plus Im on my phone and itmight translate certain words automatically to Dutch I'll trymy Best!

So i must admit thatt i sometimes forget a trade...and sometimes whish the other person could remember the trade i sent. I think it would be Nice of there was a button that would like "poke " a trade and kinda "resent" it or make it like"oh seems you forgot this trade, would uou like to reply?" Of something so that it could be brought back to the attention of the jou send a trade to.

Would love to hear suggestions of if it has already been suggested or other ideas!

Loves
[right]
haylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Poke a trade

Postby ~ V ~ » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:36 am

This is a very interesting idea, but there should be a day timer on it since the spam could get bad! Personally, I also think it’s a good idea c: It would help out a lot for me

Auction Thread
Trade Thread
Currently Seeking(Pets): Malk Valentine's PPS
Currently Seeking(Items): WL Animal Eggs
Animal Egg Collection
~ V ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ramattra » Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:51 pm

support! ive had my trades be forgotten a lot and it's annoying having to pm and remind the user lol
𝔰𝔲𝔣𝔣𝔒𝔯 π”žπ”° 𝔦 π”₯π”žπ”³π”’ !
hiiii i'm emmie ! #1 pharah pocketer
game art major | adult | she/her | black
my dA CS art gallery commissions

i hoard these cats and will overpay for them !
ramattra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby haylin » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:25 pm

~ Bangtan_Girl ~ wrote:
This is a very interesting idea, but there should be a day timer on it since the spam could get bad! Personally, I also think it’s a good idea c: It would help out a lot for me

True! Like only once a week or something...cause people could actually be gone working or something and not have the time to get online (a lot)!
[right]
haylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AnimalAtHeart » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:08 am

Hmm, it certainly is an interesting idea, my concern is that I don’t always want trades, or sometimes I ignore hem because i feel bad cancelling, I feel like this should be something you can toggle,
I’d support this with a toggle option
not very active anymore...
Gryph/Cricket/Ammie | they/them
you can pm me, but it may take me a while to get back to you
toyhouse | tumblr | artfight
AnimalAtHeart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keir; » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:41 am

This has been suggested before, though I can't find any past threads atm. But I believe a lot of people are against it because it could get very annoying. There are so many people who specifically state in their trade rules that they may take a while to reply to trades and not to trade them if you can't wait, and to not message them over trades. This would have to be something that people could turn off, because I already get extremely frustrated when people PM me over a trade, or cancel and resend. An actual feature promoting something like this would be horrible. It's not that I forgot about your trade. It's because I'm busy and don't have time to answer, or simply don't feel like dealing with trades at the time - which is the same for a lot of people. From my experience, most people do not forget about trades as a lot of people here seem to be claiming they do - there are almost always actual reasons besides just forgetting (work, school, real life reasons that mean they cannot be online for hours every single day like some people can. Checking to see if a trade is fair, it can sometimes take a while to get a reply on the FTT. Thinking about if they want to accept or not, etc.) I honestly don't support this at all, even if there was an option to turn it off - it just seems like a lot more trouble than it's worth to code in and promotes what a lot of people already find very annoying.
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
β•‘β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ