Dog Litter Question

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Dog Litter Question

Postby loulou800 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:36 am

To anyone:

Hi there! Really hope that this would be a correct place to ask this, and, if not, apologies!

Question about a certain dog litter:

I have these two dogs; both of which are from 2009!
Pet's name: Moe the Star
Pet's name: Quil Bunt

However, in the Archive it says that they are from 2008. I'm a little confused. They're both from the month of August, but when I click on the August 2009 tab, this litter doesn't appear there! instead, they are in the August 2008 tab. Are there any reasons as to why this is? it doesn't seem like a re-release, but I could be wrong!

I'm very curious about this; any help would be appreciated c: Thanks in advance and for all of your hard work!

ImageImageImageImage

icons made by (respective order, Tumblr): honestlyicons, n/a, greyrps, n/a

'Tis the season of giving...

I'm a Holibomb WishList Giftgiver?!

2023 ~ Given: 71 Received: 21

I go on frequent hiatuses. So sorry about that. At random points in time, I'll return!
loulou800

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ask the Staff!

Postby Shinryu » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:48 am

loulou800 wrote:
To anyone:

Hi there! Really hope that this would be a correct place to ask this, and, if not, apologies!

Question about a certain dog litter:

I have these two dogs; both of which are from 2009!
Pet's name: Moe the Star
Pet's name: Quil Bunt

However, in the Archive it says that they are from 2008. I'm a little confused. They're both from the month of August, but when I click on the August 2009 tab, this litter doesn't appear there! instead, they are in the August 2008 tab. Are there any reasons as to why this is? it doesn't seem like a re-release, but I could be wrong!

I'm very curious about this; any help would be appreciated c: Thanks in advance and for all of your hard work!

Heya;
    Those dogs were first released in August 2008 :)
    They're what's often called "extended release" pets, because they were available for multiple months. In the case of this litter, they were available from August 08 to August 09.
    Value-wise this makes most people value them as a mid 09 rare due to that being how long they were up for adoption.
    You can find info on these and similar pets here, if you're curious:
    Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1812615

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me