store pet suggestion

Suggest new features or changes to Chicken Smoothie.

store pet suggestion

Postby baestille » Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:04 pm

hey i have a question/suggestion regarding the rerelease of store pets.
i have read through some older posts and have read about tess' frustration on how often / when to release store pets and how they should be considered a seperate group outside of normal release pets
for some collecters its hard to find / trade for them, and they do consider them a part of the collection. i consider them to be outside of the normal collection, however, this just a suggestion
what if on december 18th when the rerelease is, theres another box that costs a certain amount of c$ (obviously more than a store pet, maybe 80-100)
inside its completely random on what store pet you get.
it would be nice to see store pets get spread around the cs community every once in a while

even another suggestion would be to release one in the pound every few months.
not sure if this where to post this. sorry if i got it wrong.
baestille

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: store pet suggestion

Postby Kaizoku » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:45 pm

Unfortunately, no matter what the suggestion, staff have said no to re-releasing store pets.

Quote from Tess (2009):
Tess wrote:For those who are intent on completing your collection: if I were you, I would view the shop pets as a seperate collection from the free pets. We purposefully refuse to sell old rare pets like sun dogs/zebras etc in the CS store, because that would create an unfair advantage on those who could just pay to complete their collections. The store pets will always be different to free pets, so that there is no overlap. You can find someone to trade with if you really want one, but try not to be upset if you never have them. They're part of a seperate collection. I believe a complete collection of CS pets does not include anything from the store, those are just bonus pets or items for people who continue to support our speedy new server.

From Nick (2017):
CS Help wrote:Hi there,

We currently have no plans to re-release store pets.

This reply was sent by Nick, a member of our Administrators group.

nix ♡ he/him
gaming + anime
medical scientist
need help?
newbie guide & index
Kaizoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schuyler » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:43 am

To the second part of your suggestion, store pets can already be found in the pound. :)

Pound pets are not new pets specifically generated to be in the pound; they are pets that were adopted and donated by actual users or taken from accounts that were banned. This means any kind of pet can and does show up there from time to time and nothing is chosen deliberately. You might just not spot store pets there very often because they are some of the rarer pets on the site and usually get snatched up very quickly when they do end up in a pound release.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Art credits: Avatar
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
...............ImageImage
Schuyler
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gloo Soda » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:51 pm

To add on, lots of users have expressed that they feel it would be unfair to re-release old store pets, because they purchased them when they were available because it was implied that they would be limited edition. So on top of Tess refusing to re-release, there are just too many people (myself included) who would oppose this.

Trades

Gloo Soda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aaron✦ » Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:49 am

There's not much to add to all the above other than that this suggestion has been made before, so please do make sure to use the search function when suggesting stuff!

x
x

[
x
x

1 pet to go!icon
need help?guidesfor newbies

he/xey - no they/them
Image Image Image

x
x

]