New here; need help

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

New here; need help

Postby TheFatCatCafe » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:29 pm

Alrighty then. I just joined like 10 minutes ago and a friend who has been playing for a while showed me how to change my profile picture and he linked me a few free signatures but now I don’t know what to do. I’m browsing forums and seeing all these terms like UR and OMGSR and C and UC and R and OMGSC and stuff like that. I need to know these things like what I’m the heck is a raven dog or a UR pineapple and what in the world is a non? The other thing here is that I see some talk about December 18th. Is that a metaphor or is something going to happen on December 18th? Whats the Pound also? And how do the staff take away pets? Is it for like cussing and stuff like that or just hacking I guess? Why can’t I get the other Christmas advents either. I can only get this one and idk man I’m just a bit confuzzled :lol: I hope someone can help me out and I am so so sorry for the paragraph I really am!
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _2_ people.
I have received _3_ gifts.
TheFatCatCafe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: New here; need help

Postby Kaizoku » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:40 pm

Hey there!

1. UR/OMGSR/C/UC/R/OMGSC are shortened terms for our rarities (except UR, it stands for un-released pets, which are released on Dec 18th):
- OMG so Rare
- Common
- Uncommon
- Rare etc.

2. The Raven Dog, UR Pineapple, Nons etc. are all pets found on the Rares List - a usermade list of the rarest pets on the site. All the information you need is on the thread!

3. Every year on December 18th we put up a special giftbox which contains just about every old/rare pet ever released on Chicken Smoothie. Each member can adopt just a few random pets from this box. Mixed in with all the old "previously released" pets there are a couple of brand new pets hiding each year. Members are guaranteed to get something rare from this box, so people get very excited about it.

4. The Pound is a place where you can adopt donated & rehomed pets. It only opens at certain times a day, and you may adopt once every 3 hours.

5. Staff may take away pets for many reasons - scamming, bannings, or simply people asking for their pets to be moved to the Pound.

6. The reason you cannot adopt other Christmas Advents is because it is suppose to be an 'advent calender' - so you get one chance to adopt these pets or items, and they change daily. If you're having trouble remembering to adopt, you can always trade for the advent pets you've missed!

nix ♡ he/him
gaming + anime
medical scientist
need help?
newbie guide & index
Kaizoku

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: New here; need help

Postby TheFatCatCafe » Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:27 am

Kaizoku wrote:
Hey there!

1. UR/OMGSR/C/UC/R/OMGSC are shortened terms for our rarities (except UR, it stands for un-released pets, which are released on Dec 18th):
- OMG so Rare
- Common
- Uncommon
- Rare etc.

2. The Raven Dog, UR Pineapple, Nons etc. are all pets found on the Rares List - a usermade list of the rarest pets on the site. All the information you need is on the thread!

3. Every year on December 18th we put up a special giftbox which contains just about every old/rare pet ever released on Chicken Smoothie. Each member can adopt just a few random pets from this box. Mixed in with all the old "previously released" pets there are a couple of brand new pets hiding each year. Members are guaranteed to get something rare from this box, so people get very excited about it.

4. The Pound is a place where you can adopt donated & rehomed pets. It only opens at certain times a day, and you may adopt once every 3 hours.

5. Staff may take away pets for many reasons - scamming, bannings, or simply people asking for their pets to be moved to the Pound.

6. The reason you cannot adopt other Christmas Advents is because it is suppose to be an 'advent calender' - so you get one chance to adopt these pets or items, and they change daily. If you're having trouble remembering to adopt, you can always trade for the advent pets you've missed!

Thank you so much this is really helpful
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _2_ people.
I have received _3_ gifts.
TheFatCatCafe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me