Nicknames when I never gave one.

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Nicknames when I never gave one.

Postby Shobits » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:19 pm

I was checking my nursery for tonight's growths and noticed all the unnamed pets on the first page had nicknames. As a rule, I don't name my pets until they grow. Has this happened to anyone else?

And yes, I changed my password as a precaution. I also checked my trades history and there was nothing funny there. I'm just a little confused that the nicknames appeared out of nowhere.
My birthday is April 26th ^-^
Shobits

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nicknames when I never gave one.

Postby hotel?trivago. » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:21 pm

Shobits wrote:I was checking my nursery for tonight's growths and noticed all the unnamed pets on the first page had nicknames. As a rule, I don't name my pets until they grow. Has this happened to anyone else?

And yes, I changed my password as a precaution. I also checked my trades history and there was nothing funny there. I'm just a little confused that the nicknames appeared out of nowhere.

You just might've accidentally clicked the option to give some pets a name, all should be good! You can always unname the pets. <3 Unless you know for sure that they were unnamed, it might just be a mistake. I doubt it was anything else though !
▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻▻
◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅◅
╔═══════════╗
◐ danny • she/her ◑ woo◑
Hey <3 I love playing instruments and singing ! I play 6 instruments and still learning more! I'm a Christian who loves worship and her youth group ! I'm often on playstation with my friends or on here. I play field hockey and run indoor and outdoor track ! I'm always down to make new friends because I love people <3
i was hotel trivagol
signature made by the golden god
━━━━━━━━━━━━
100 tokens UFA
hotel?trivago.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nicknames when I never gave one.

Postby Wolf_Lupus » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:22 pm

OMG! I was just browsing and came across you and your signature. that gif is amazing!!!

Also, yes I have had that happen to me and I realize its because that pet was involved in a trade.

🐾 FlightRising 🐾 ArtFight 🐾 ToyHouse 🐾 Instagram 🐾

Wolf_Lupus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me