Making a pet?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Making a pet?

Postby skypony101 » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:46 pm

PART: 1-this might be a good/bad feature depending on how people use it, but i was thinking at least once a month, you have a day to make your own animal, but with limitations. (things like special marking etc.) so what it would be about is: every month (or whenever) you could have the chance to make your own animal with a starting color of any of the normal colors on the color spectrum for free to choose, and then rarer kinds of colors for "tokens" (ill explain the tokens later) for better markings/colors (like gradient colors for example) and for every kind of *lets say rare* marking you want, you have to earn the "tokens" to be able to get that rare marking. i hope i explained this first part enough :)

PART:2- this part is about the "tokens' as mentioned earlier, these would be used for buying markings/colors, there could be a few kinds of tokens (common, rare, etc.) but there would be at least four columns, *Common, Rare, Extremely rare,special*, and the way to earn them is by getting a few pets of that rarity, and adding them to a collection machine, (lets say, for common you need 3 common pets to get a common token) because you would obviously have to work for this ?rare? kind of currency, so people cant just cheat. the way i would like to prevent cheating is that there's a rule that you may only convert pets into tokens *or earn them other ways that are not yet decided* at least 1-3 times a day/week, so it will not become an easy item to obtain, and then completely loose value and if caught cheating you will be suspended from getting tokens or making an animal for a certain amount of time,one more thing i forgot to add is the PPS syndrome and its token, i think at least 3-5 already carrying PPS pets would be good enough for one token

PART:3- choosing a breed and what stage to start at, for the breed, it would be already in-game pets like just a selection part, then you can choose what stage you want it to be (Baby/infant, Child/teen, Adult). but of course, there had to be some way to have an age currency or whatever seems appropriate, to select a stage for the animal.

I hope i explained enough of my idea, message me personally if you have any questions, and i will do my best of answering them. ~Sky
*looks at everything i wrote* "This looks better then what i try to write in school!"
skypony101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Making a pet?

Postby DrinaLestrange » Thu Dec 06, 2018 2:32 am

CS wasn't created to do anything like this. People making customs left and right would affect users who try to get full collections, and mess with the rarity system as well. There are other websites designed for this sort of thing.
I'm happy to announce that I am the mommy of a little girl named Chloe! Born June 2nd 2015!
Anastasia born April 23 2019!
Monroe born September 28 2023!
My birthday is Feb 9th!
DrinaLestrange

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Making a pet?

Postby tarkeli » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:44 am

Hi there,
Please note that Birb and Drina are correct, this has been addressed before in one form or another. You can read more about custom pets here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4592
tarkeli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me