Help!!

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Help!!

Postby CazzCazz » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:37 pm

How do I view and post a pet without the other players name attached to it?
So like what i mean is how do i get rid of the "chickensmoothies pet" and keep the items if the pet has them?
CazzCazz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Help!!

Postby GAIRENTH » Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:32 am

Well,
for starters, if you mean the pet you posted, you can't.
That "pet" isn't actually a real pet on CS; it's someone's fan art!
So there's no way to edit the drawing unless the artist or creator of it changes it their self.

If you mean your own and real CS pet:

A neat trick many users use is putting an item way below their pet to have the white line dropped to the bottom of that item instead of to the bottom of the pet.
Example is here:

If you mean someone else's pet:
Unfortunately if the user hasn't used the little trick I mentioned above, you cannot remove it yourself if you want the items to be added on.
Only the owner has the ability to add and move items. So if you want to use a picture of someone else's pet, you'll just have to do with the white line being there.
GAIRENTH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Help!!

Postby CazzCazz » Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:51 pm

KOEDEGA wrote:
Well,
for starters, if you mean the pet you posted, you can't.
That "pet" isn't actually a real pet on CS; it's someone's fan art!
So there's no way to edit the drawing unless the artist or creator of it changes it their self.

If you mean your own and real CS pet:

A neat trick many users use is putting an item way below their pet to have the white line dropped to the bottom of that item instead of to the bottom of the pet.
Example is here:

If you mean someone else's pet:
Unfortunately if the user hasn't used the little trick I mentioned above, you cannot remove it yourself if you want the items to be added on.
Only the owner has the ability to add and move items. So if you want to use a picture of someone else's pet, you'll just have to do with the white line being there.

Thank you so much
CazzCazz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me