Two Oddball placed pets in a group

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Two Oddball placed pets in a group

Postby Autvmn » Fri Nov 02, 2018 12:47 pm

Hello!

Another kinda oddball question, I used to have more than just these two rats (no idea if I still have them or not but they were all from 2011), but they're both from 2011 with 2011 dates but they sit in the middle of my 2015/2014 pets in this one group, ive attached a screenshot- but they've done this since ive acquired them ages ago. Any idea why? Ive never been able to figure it out.

Attachments
Screenshot 2018-11-01 at 8.42.25 PM.png
The two rats in the top right corner
Screenshot 2018-11-01 at 8.42.25 PM.png (317.91 KiB) Viewed 76 times
Image Image
↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕
♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥༺♥༻♥
𝑰❜𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕❜𝒔 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒘𝒆𝒅.
↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕↕

Image Image
Autvmn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keir; » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:21 pm

Sometimes pets are remade, such as if there was a scam but the pets were traded too many times to just reverse them, so a new one is made with the next available ID but given their original adoption date. Pets are ordered by ID number, so recreated pets will usually sit in different places in groups.
║███
║███
║███
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────

───┐
ImageImage
███║
███║
███║

███████████
═══════════

─────────────────
hmu if you wanna co-op in
genshin! (NA server, AR 60)
always down to help with
anything, or join just for fun!
─────────────────

███████
──────────
fandoms: svt
ateez, love nikki
genshin, bsd
──────────
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
┌───────┐
- 𝐿𝓎𝓃𝑒𝓎​
└───────┘
Keir;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Autvmn » Fri Nov 02, 2018 1:32 pm

Nicky Midnight wrote:
    Sometimes pets are remade, such as if there was a scam but the pets were traded too many times to just reverse them, so a new one is made with the next available ID but given their original adoption date. Pets are ordered by ID number, so recreated pets will usually sit in different places in groups.

Ah thank you so much! I figured it had something to do with the ID number but wasnt sure how they got those, thank you!
Image Image
𝑰❜𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒕❜𝒔 𝒐𝒌𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒂𝒘𝒆𝒅.

Image Image
Autvmn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Two Oddball placed pets in a group

Postby GAIRENTH » Sat Nov 03, 2018 6:52 am

Straight from the FAQ:

Why is my pet appearing in the wrong place in my group? / Adoption date does not match group placement?
-
Sometimes pets have to be recreated for various reasons. When this is done, the pet is assigned the next possible ID number. Though the adoption date is manually changed to the correct one, groups are sorted by ID number and the pet will appear according to its ID number rather than its date. It's perfectly normal and doesn't affect the pet or its value.

Just as the user stated above, sometimes these pets come from either scammers or cheaters who will delete pets in order to hide or cover up their tracks, or they may come from accidents and have to be recreated.
GAIRENTH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me