Question about art?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Question about art?

Postby Dancing.cinnamon~ » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:30 am

Hi, I was wondering if there was a way to move something that you did in oekaki and also if you could make something look the same but flipped the other way? Thank you!!
“ appa, yip yip “
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
█ | she/her
█ | music
█ | anime
Dancing.cinnamon~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Question about art?

Postby GAIRENTH » Thu Oct 25, 2018 5:33 am

If you want to move your drawing to a different Oekaki Forum, you can simply report your post and ask for it to be moved to which Forum It fits in!

If you mean physically moving something you drew, you have to be on the layer of which you wish to move and you can use the Move tool (4 Way Arrows) to move it. If you just want to move a part of it, you can use the selection tool (dotted line box) to select the part you wish to move.

And if you want to flip your drawing, go to "Effects" and among the options should be "Flip Horizontal" and "Flip Vertical." You can choose accordingly.

Hope this helps!
GAIRENTH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Question about art?

Postby Dancing.cinnamon~ » Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:00 am

KOEDEGA wrote:
If you want to move your drawing to a different Oekaki Forum, you can simply report your post and ask for it to be moved to which Forum It fits in!

If you mean physically moving something you drew, you have to be on the layer of which you wish to move and you can use the Move tool (4 Way Arrows) to move it. If you just want to move a part of it, you can use the selection tool (dotted line box) to select the part you wish to move.

And if you want to flip your drawing, go to "Effects" and among the options should be "Flip Horizontal" and "Flip Vertical." You can choose accordingly.

Hope this helps!

This helps alot! Thanks!

Last bumped by Dancing.cinnamon~ on Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:00 am.
“ appa, yip yip “
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
█ | she/her
█ | music
█ | anime
Dancing.cinnamon~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups