Trading Dreamies

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Trading Dreamies

Postby PandoraDiskenth » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:03 am

So I've been apart of the site since 09 and I guess never really grasped how the trading thing works. I've offered soooooo many trades for big dreamies to people and have had been rejected for every single bid. I'm just not sure if it's even possible to achieve a true
List dreamy cause I just dont have, and never seem to be able to, a mass enough pets(or the right pets for that matter) to have anyone even consider it. Either I'm not doing this right or it's just never going to happen for me, its driving me nuts. Is there some other way people are getting the right pets to offer for the biggies??? Thank you for your time CS!!! 💚🐾🐾

PandoraDiskenth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trading Dreamies

Postby bark » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:39 am

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're frustrated, I completely understand. c:
There are other ways to obtain your dream pet by gathering more trade fodder by:

- Off site trades, please seek this thread about what sites CS prohibits trading
- Art for pets
- Writing stories for pets
- Signature coding for pets
- Buying/trading for C$, there are people who want C$ for their lists/rares!

I also suggest reading this guide here on the wiki, this helped me greatly. Plus December 18th is coming, and you'll be guaranteed with 3 rare pets you can use towards your fund <333
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Trading Dreamies

Postby PandoraDiskenth » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:31 pm

Thank you for that!!! :3

PandoraDiskenth