!!QUESTION!!

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

!!QUESTION!!

Postby rui_blui » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:50 am

I've seen people around CS talking about 'tickets'. what are these, and how do you get them?

thank you!
Heyo! You can call me Rui :] I'm just your friendly neighborhood otter dragon

rui_blui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: !!QUESTION!!

Postby Shinryu » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:10 am

Hey there;
    Depending on where you've heard the term, "ticket" usually refers to help tickets, which are messages you can send to the CS team via our get help page.
    Help tickets have a similar function to this board, in that you can use them to ask for help related to CS. The difference is that help tickets can only be seen by members of the CS team (Admins, Assistants, Mods, Helpers), and not by everyone, like this forum.

They're meant to be a way for users to ask for help from us privately, without having to PM any of us directly, as it's a lot more reliable this way^^

Of course, there's other uses of the term "ticket", too, like for example raffle tickets in adoptable giveaways.

Hope that explains it a bit! c:

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rui_blui » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:14 am

The way I saw it used was sort of like a payment thing.

rui_blui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:15 am

Could you by any chance link to an example real quick? That'll make it easier for us to know the context and explain it c:

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rui_blui » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:20 am

rui_blui

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:36 am

Ahh, yeah, I see!^^ It looks like that thread is part of a larger event associated with the usermade "Corgikins" and "Buttermilk" adoptables, which can be found here and here on the Oekaki.

From what I'm gathering on their main event thread, tickets are a sort of currency that is used for different parts of this event (like how some real carnivals use currencies that you can only spend on their booths).
    You can read up more on how to earn them on this thread.
    It looks like you have to try to collect these tickets by doing what the "ticket booth" thread instructs you to, and then you can use them for different parts of the event to win prizes associated with the adoptable species.

If you have questions regarding the event or the species, you're probably best off asking within those adoptables' communities; I can see on the threads that both species have their own discord chats, so that's probably a better place to ask for specifics^^
    Everything on those threads is user-organized and doesn't have anything to do with CS as a whole - so unless someone here happens to be involved with those adopts, you're more likely to get good answers to your questions on the species-related threads or chats themselves.

Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rui_blui » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:49 am

Thanks for your help! :3