help with posting images

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

help with posting images

Postby otyugh » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:27 am

Help, I don't know how to post images and am unable to take part in LOLO until I figure out how! Also I'm having trouble with getting the background behind my trick or treater pet, but that's off topic. But if anyone could help me with either of these dilemmas I would be much obliged! :D
otyugh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: help with posting images

Postby Winnie_duh_Pooh » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:27 am

[img]post%20url%20here[/img]
Winnie_duh_Pooh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clues » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:35 am

hello there! to post an image you:

1. right click on the image of your pet, and choose the "copy image location" or "copy image address" option (assuming you're using firefox/chrome. if you're on mobile im not sure!)
2. when you go to post, go to the full editor, and click a button above the text box that says img. it should come up with this: [img][/.img] (without the period, just had to put it there so it didnt disappear lol)
3. paste the link of the picture you copied between [img]and[/img]. right where that "and" is!

i hope you aren't using mobile, if so someone else might be able to help you!

as for getting the background behind your trick or treater pet, it's pretty simple! in the dressup area just check the box next to "rearrange mode" in the bottom right hand corner, and click on the background item you placed. you should have some arrows that you can use to set the item backwards or forwards:)

hope i helped and wasnt too late! ♥
x

hi, i'm lexi! / any prns
      ► the rose-set road will bend around
      the earth you knew is waiting for you, dear

trd me! credit
clues

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes