Liked Drawings?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Liked Drawings?

Postby Camden » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:46 pm

Is there any way to see a gallery of the drawings you've liked? Thanks in advance!
Goodbye

If anyone cares and wants to keep in touch with me, my discord is psychoticinkstrokes#7365
Camden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Liked Drawings?

Postby LaCreatura » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:47 pm

I dont think there is a way...
and if there is then... wow
Average Neco Arc Chaos fan

LaCreatura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Liked Drawings?

Postby GAIRENTH » Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:47 am

Currently, there isn't a way to view all the drawings you've liked.

There has been suggestions of this in the past, but there doesn't seem to be a thread solely to having this idea suggested.

It was suggested along with the idea of being able to see who liked your drawings, but that idea was put to rest. However, there was no comment on the idea you're asking about.

Some users have said that Nick plans to add this on to the site in the future, but I don't see much evidence toward it. But that does not mean it won't happen.

If you want to be able to go back to the drawings you've liked, you can always bookmark them with the bookmark feature on the site so you can access them whenever you like. Or you can leave a nice comment or message as a post under the drawing so you can keep up with other posts on it in your My posts page.
GAIRENTH

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me