My pet's rarity isn't showing?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

My pet's rarity isn't showing?

Postby Vanna Fox » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:53 am

All of the full-grown pets I raised myself aren't showing their rarity for some reason?
Vanna Fox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: My pet's rarity isn't showing?

Postby Shinryu » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:44 am

Hey there;
    Pets don't get their rarities automatically when they grow up - rather, new pets' rarities are revealed with the next rarity update that happens after the pet's release month.

We usually have a site-wide rarity update every 1-3 months. During these updates, new pets will receive their rarities, while old pets' rarities are re-calculated.
    The latter is necessary because a pet's rarity is based on the number of active user accounts compared the amount of pets on those accounts. Since these numbers change constantly, rarities can change over time, so they have to be re-calculated every once in a while to stay accurate.

The rarities of the October pets won't be released until at least November, as no pets will get a rarity before they are taken off the adoption page. The rarities for the August and September pets will be released with the next update. There are no set schedules for them, though, so there's no telling when exactly that'll be^^

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me