Guides?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Guides?

Postby LewiMeeks » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:31 pm

Hey! I was browsing around the forum and looking for user guides (also did a google) and the only section I saw was newbie guides. Specifically I was wondering if there was anybody out there who had compiled any sort of a complete spreadsheet or list of the pets. Maybe a near complete one? That way I can check off what I have. :)
LewiMeeks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Guides?

Postby Melancholy.Heart » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:32 pm

There’s the archives where you can add ones you don’t have to a wishlist

“𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕕, 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕚𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟” - ℤ𝕖𝕝𝕕𝕒

Melancholy.Heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LewiMeeks » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:45 pm

Melancholy.Heart wrote:There’s the archives where you can add ones you don’t have to a wishlist

I will have to check those out! Also YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE YOUR SIGGY OMG IT'S MY FAVORITEEEE <3
LewiMeeks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinryu » Fri Sep 14, 2018 6:45 pm

If you want to know about pets that haven't yet been added to our site archive, you're best off checking the monthly outcomes thread on the CS Discussion board c:
    It has growth charts that are updated as regularly as possible, and if they haven't been you can still check the newest posts on the thread to see what has grown.

As for guides in general, you could check out the guide index, it lists quite a few usermade guides on various topics.
    We also have a wiki that has name guides for the pets (pet guides > pet and litter names), though these are still under construction for more recent years. (But if you want to help us name some of those nameless pets... *winks*)

If you're interested in pure numbers, then this spreadsheet may be what you're looking for^^

[ formerly ZEL ] [ they/he ] [ Germany ]      And what of you, my mirror?      [PCE] [FR]
                           currently mostly inactive
Shinryu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Melancholy.Heart » Wed Sep 19, 2018 8:33 am

LewiMeeks wrote:
Melancholy.Heart wrote:There’s the archives where you can add ones you don’t have to a wishlist

I will have to check those out! Also YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I APPRECIATE YOUR SIGGY OMG IT'S MY FAVORITEEEE <3

Thanks! :lol:

“𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕕, 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕚𝕥 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟” - ℤ𝕖𝕝𝕕𝕒

Melancholy.Heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me