Multiple Accounts

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

Multiple Accounts

Postby Yugyeomie » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:52 pm

Hey :>

I told my sister about this site a while ago, and she got it recently and really wants to trade me. However, the accounts were made and are sometimes played on the same computer, so it makes me worried that it might be mistaken for multiple accounts for the same person.

She wanted to trade me a pet for a couple of mine, so I said yes, and when she sent the trade, I was about to accept it and it said "stop. Please know you are only allowed to have one account. Are you sure you want to accept this trade?" So I thought the trade might have been a little unfair so I added more of my pets to make it more fair. Then she got the same message as well, and I saw it because she was playing right in front of me. I told her to decline it, because I didn't want either of us to get banned.

I'm not sure why it sent me the trade warning in the first place, but what should I do? Do you get multiple warnings until your account is banned? I didn't know if I would get multiple warnings so that's why I told her to decline the trade so that we wouldn't be mistaken for cheaters.

Edit: In case you guys were wondering, it wasn't a rare pet traded for a common type of thing. She traded me a common and a very common for a common the first time. And then I changed my pets to a common and a very common, the same rarity as her offer.

I have joined Gift Bombing!!
It's a good way of getting free pets and items!!
And a great way to make new friends!!
Yugyeomie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Multiple Accounts

Postby Laelia » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:56 pm

That usually happens when you share the same IP address. You are allowed to make fair trades with your siblings, but if for some reason the behavior is suspicious and it appears that one account is sending more to the other, then that's a red flag.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI will be inactive and will not have access to the internet.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTaking a hiatus. I hope to return soon, thanks for the understanding c:

ireallylovedogs
x░░░░░░░

LINKS
━━ ❀ ━━
trade thread
━━ ❀ ━━
site rules
FAQ
help ticket
PM me
newbie guide

━━ ❀ ━━

░░░░░░░x
xxxxxxxxxx
x
Lia - She/her
Hufflepuff - Vegetarian

#teamduckymcduckface

PM's/trades are open <3
x

xxxxxxxxxx
x
Laelia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keir; » Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:58 pm

You will always get the warning when trading with someone who has logged in on the same IP as you. It's just a simple warning reminding you that you can only have one account, but it's perfectly fine to trade with friends and family members, as long as the trade is fair! You will not get in trouble as long as both of you are trading fairly and one person is not greatly benefiting from the other account. It's completely fine c:
║███
║███
║███
─────────
keir - he/him
coding shop
─────────

───┐
ImageImage
███║
███║
███║