What is Darkstripe worth?

Need help with the site/forum/pets? Ask questions and get help from other members here.

What is Darkstripe worth?

Postby Windexstorm_2 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:11 am

Im trading him right now and me and the person i'm trading with don't know the worth of him.
Windexstorm_2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What is Darkstripe worth?

Postby Windexstorm_2 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:13 am

Windexstorm_2 wrote:Im trading him right now and me and the person i'm trading with don't know the worth of him.
Windexstorm_2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby =) ? » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:13 am

ask the "fair trade thread" instead of posting new threads regarding pets rarity/value!

to answer, though, warrior cats have high value and it depends on the person, but typically go for 09 rares or low lists depending on whether it's high demand or not-- id know, i have a complete Warriors collection!

darkstripe would be valued at an 09 rare.
Clover Image he/him

adult
starbrained , JovialFrog Image
=) ?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementalInsanity » Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:25 am

buhbee wrote:ask the "fair trade thread" instead of posting new threads regarding pets rarity/value!

to answer, though, warrior cats have high value and it depends on the person, but typically go for 09 rares or low lists depending on whether it's high demand or not-- id know, i have a complete Warriors collection!

No, it’s not valued at one. Demand and overpay can go for 09 rares, but that is not its value or worth. And they definitely aren’t worth low lists unless in bulk.
You can still get them for a fair price if not feeding demand.

The place to ask is this thread, the pet worth thread: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3828586
Image Image
Not active, won’t reply to pms/trades.
10/08/22 <3
Complete Collection Achieved 9/11/18
If you are foed you may still send me a pm
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby =) ? » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:55 am

ElementalInsanity wrote:
buhbee wrote:ask the "fair trade thread" instead of posting new threads regarding pets rarity/value!

No, it’s not valued at one. Demand and overpay can go for 09 rares, but that is not its value or worth. And they definitely aren’t worth low lists unless in bulk.
You can still get them for a fair price if not feeding demand.

The place to ask is this thread, the pet worth thread: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3828586

it's unlikely that people will not feed demand, im only being realistic. nobody on this site these days trades for original and fair value due to the demand of the pets. some warriors are 09 very rares, which people are hesitant to trade unless overpaid.

it's unrealistic that anyone with warrior cats is going to trade them fairly, once again, i have a complete collection and it took a LOT from collectors and those who simply had the cats. notice how i also said warrior cat(s) can go for lists, so yes, I was referring to bulk.

demand plays a factor whether it's unfair or overpriced, it always will and always has on this site, and those who dislike demand (me included) can't simply ignore it if you wish to trade for things you would like!

i agree with you, demand is overplayed and too common, and it feeds greed, but i doubt that anyone would trade a warrior for any less than an 09!

either way, they're pixels on a screen, so people will pay for them what they want depending on how much they value it themselves and how much they like it c:
Clover Image he/him

adult
starbrained , JovialFrog Image
=) ?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ElementalInsanity » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:10 am

I’m not going to argue, just saying that you can actually still get things for fair trades with enough patience.
Many people still will trade things for a fair price, yes even warrior cats.
Demand still doesn’t change their worth, and they’re very easy to find and come across.
Image Image
Not active, won’t reply to pms/trades.
10/08/22 <3
Complete Collection Achieved 9/11/18
If you are foed you may still send me a pm
ElementalInsanity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Schuyler » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:13 pm

Please use these threads if you need help figuring out how much something is worth or if a trade is fair:

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3828586
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3841946
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
Art credits: Avatar
ImageImage